Here at T.Rutlands, we have a close relationship and a great discount with UPS and we gladly pass those discounts on to our customers. With UPS being a leader in the freight industry we trust them with handling our needs.
As a secondary option for some smaller or cheaper shipments, we do also receive a discount with USPS. Please ask your sales representative about what the best shipping options are for you.
For customers holding an account with a shipping provider or courier other than our preferred shipping partner, we are happy to facilitate an alternative courier provided that a valid account number is provided at the time of payment. You will be responsible for arranging any insurance cover. Please provide us with the proper information in order to avoid any problems.
- INSPECT YOUR ORDER PROMPTLY UPON RECEIPT.
- Shortage and damage claims must be reported within 2 days of receipt.
- All returns must be completed within 30 days of purchase.
- NO RETURNS ON INSTALLED PARTS.
- No returns on electrical, hydraulic, precision calibrated, custom cut, or special order items.
- All returned parts must be in original packaging and in a resalable condition.
- All returns subject to a minimum 20% re-stocking charge.
- Cores must be the IDENTICAL part, re-buildable, and returned within 20 days.
Freight will only be refunded if the return is a result of our error. Ground rate is refunded.
For any returns please contact us and one of our team members will be happy to help. After contact is made you will be provided with an RMA to return the part(s). This RMA is for your protection, we have 3 warehouses and many customers, parts come in every day and without the proper paperwork parts may be set aside and can, unfortunately, become misplaced. In order for us to help you in a timely manner, we ask that you please follow our procedures in place.